Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Personality Plus

Bismillah,
This week the new semester has convened and I'm currently in my 3rd year!
How fast time flies and I'm actually nearing 21. Indeed, time is sharp like a sword. Whether you cut it first or you'll soon be cut by it. 
Well, during the first session of Kinetics and Reactors design class, Dr Tazli requested for us to do the 4-Temperament Test and Learner Type test. And now I knew which type I'm in.




Tadaaaa

Strategist Pattern
    Choleric-Melancholy
    "D-C"


The Strategist is more detail oriented than the other Cholerics. They initiate change. They usually operate from a well-thought through plan. They have creative ideas. They will often use very direct, forceful and persistent methods to get results or promote their ideas. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make things happen the "right" way. They like to solve problems and make decisions¾and are actually quite able to do so. They usually have well thought-out goals and are very independent in an attempt to carry them out. They need to know exactly what is expected before they can function efficiently. They can be very forceful and very sensitive. They speak with authority and are usually very productive. When working on a project they exhibit sensitivity and strategy that reveals penetrating insight. To be highly motivated they need freedom, the opportunity for advancement, information that will help them get results and the chance to make something better. They dislike weakness.

Well, almost 95 % correct. That's me :)
I'm 85% choleric. Need to slow down sometimes. I can be very domineering sometimes. Well, we change time by time based on what we do. Humans are dynamics. Trying to use it for the sake of Ummah ^^

1 comment:

Nadhirah Hailami said...

Yeah.. I saw so much choleric in you

A Letter to My Deceased Cat

Hi Kunyet, I hope you're doing fine over there. We just found out that you're no more with us this morning. No longer meowing e...