Saturday, November 16, 2013

Last Year's Derma CSR Throwback

Life is unpredictable, right?

Supposedly yesterday (Thursday), I got a JPJ driving test and a Workshop at SMK Derma (beloved alma mater, ewah) and both were scheduled to be conducted in the morning.  But Alhamdulillah, during our last meeting on Wednesday, we were informed that the programme will be conducted on the evening as per requested by the Principal.  Yup, the duration is getting shorter and many slots are being cut to the bare minimum. Tapi apa guna young brains ni kalau tak diuji? So we discussed and tried to come up with the best solution.


So the next day I went to the driving test and Alhamdulillah I passed^^ (last week I flunked the 2nd part XD

Around 11 I rushed to school and met my teammates. Around 2.30 petang baru program boleh mula sebab technical delay and dewan masih occupied. I won't comment on the participants, but I really appreciate the efforts done by my teammates. For a team of 10 to handle 40++ participants including technicals, it's quite a challenge. Thank you so much Mira, Airin, Irfan, Yong, Danial (Doney), Shakir, Puteri, Nad dan anak-anaknya, Fauzan, Daeng, Raja, Tati and Wafaa. For a first timer performing a CSR in our own school, there's a lot to be improved! 


You've got so much to give,
So give it all, give it all,
Hold on never back down from your dreams,
Stand tall, no one can take these from you,
Break out, from everything holding you down,
Be proud, whoever back down from your dreams,
Sing loud,  no one can take these from you,
Break free, from everything holding you down,
I know, together we're stronger :)

No comments:

A Letter to My Deceased Cat

Hi Kunyet, I hope you're doing fine over there. We just found out that you're no more with us this morning. No longer meowing e...