Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blue Sands by Yuna ^^,

A very sweet song by Yuna..


Oh blue sands, can you tell me if I ever be happy?

Oh blue sands, can I stay here forever?

Oh blue sands, can you make them all go away?

Oh blue sands, what are you doing in my hair?



And everything will get better if I stay for a while

And we’ll find another way to be happy one day

And everything will get better if you hold on for a while

And the sea come and sweeps us away from here


Oh blue sands, will I ever get to marry my handsome friend?

Oh blue sands, can you make them understand?



And everything will get better if I stay for a while

And we’ll find another way to be happy one day

And everything will get better if you hold on for a while

And the sea come and sweeps us away from here



Oh blue sands, I don’t want to go up there and pretend

I’m okay



I don’t hate you anymore

I don’t hate you anymore

I don’t hate you anymore

I don’t hate you anymore



I don't hate you anymore for the way you remind me of the person I cannot be

For the things I cannot have

I don’t hate you anymore when I look at you

All I see is the blue waves coming to get me and take me away



I don’t hate you anymore for the way you remind me of the things I cannot have



Oh blue sands will I ever get to be like you.

No comments:

A Letter to My Deceased Cat

Hi Kunyet, I hope you're doing fine over there. We just found out that you're no more with us this morning. No longer meowing e...