Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reunion SKST Batch 1994!!Where lifelong friends meet..

Reunion SK Seri Tunjong Batch 1994
Date : 20/12/2009
Venue : KFC

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.  
~Flavia Weedn

Due to our near-to-end school holidays, a reunion was arranged 4 the ex-students of SK Seri Tunjong...
Ramai jugak la yg hadir..
Just see the snapshots below and let them tell the story..
People changes, but friendship is not a thing we gonna forget..

Qwee n Aifaa tgh gaduh (manja)..
Awal2 dah buat scene..

Dgn D-Lah..
Lama x jumpa ang..



Pidot yg senantiasa sibuk dgn hpnyaa...



All of us..
Smua dah berubah..

4 besties..

The boyz seemed to be starving...
Sampai nak buat strike gayanya..

Wif Fatma...

Aifaa...
Buleh jadi model iklan KFC nih..

The reunion ended at 1 p.m..
Everybody had their time..
Hope that all of us got the best result this 24th..
Luv U All..

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. 
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.  
~Author Unknown


A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.  
~Grace Pulpit

No comments:

A Letter to My Deceased Cat

Hi Kunyet, I hope you're doing fine over there. We just found out that you're no more with us this morning. No longer meowing e...