Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Counting My Days to PMR Result..

Today is already the 15th of December and I got about 11 days before the PMR 2009 result is out!!How fast time flies...It is quite a suprise to see 3 years of hard work + exhaustion + tiredness and hope ended in a 5-day exam..Fuhh..4sure I'm gonna get a migraine the night when the result comes out..Huhu...
I promise that I'm gonna break a leg next year in Form 4..No sleeping in classes..No SMSing until late night..No Facebooking too much..No play-play ahh..And best of all..Aku TaK SePi lagi..I got everything I want..A loving family, coolest best friends in the world, best teachers and the best alma mater...SMKD!!Pray 4 me, Ok!!







Ya Allah berikanlah kami kejayaan yang cemerlang, sesungguhnya kami telah berusaha sebaiknya dan hanya padaMu kami berserah..Amin..

1 comment:

DESS said...

Whatever the result is..., stay put in Derma. There's so much more to learn and gather experience in Derma. You are biologically 15 years, but your thinking is a 17 year old, and that's a very good sign !!! Good Luck for your results, whatever it will be....

A Letter to My Deceased Cat

Hi Kunyet, I hope you're doing fine over there. We just found out that you're no more with us this morning. No longer meowing e...